Thursday, May 30, 2019

When to throw your Joker back in the deck!

Shout out to all my exes. Without you, Fall in Love With Yourself First would not be such a success! I kid! But thank you, really though lol! Here we go! Hey y’all! Jasi is back. Inspiration has been coming at me from so many different angles lately. I get a lot of “So there’s this guy” or “What does if it means if a guy does this or that”. Seeing things with “single eyes” has broadened my horizon on relationships AND “situationships”. I was recently having a very in-depth conversation with a platonic male friend a few days ago and he asked me one question, “Jasmin do you ever think you would get married again?” Absolutely. Jasi is “love”. My life evolves around love and I love black love! One failed marriage did not change my views on marriage. My future husband is out there SOMEWHERE praying for me as I write this blog. Falling in love is magical, indescribable. It’s a feeling that cannot be explained BUT how do you spot a Joker? I will reveal tomorrow in my newest blog entitled “Forbidden Fruit”. Stay tuned.

Love and Light
Jasi 

No comments:

Post a Comment