Tuesday, December 4, 2018

THE ASSASSIN LOVER

Whew, chile! Life has been so busy, and I apologize for the delay with this blog post. The children have had various commitments that I’ve had to prepare them for this week. Now let’s get down to business. Women by nature are caretakers. This hinders us when trying to love a man who is unworthy. Ever heard the saying “throwing rocks then hiding your hands.” This reminds me of the “unworthy man.” I, myself, am guilty of giving benefits to a man who has not SHOWN he is ready to invest Jasmin. Over time, this may become a depression trigger; the constant feeling of not being enough. The goal is to avoid and cut all triggers. Motives matter. HIS motives matter. You are the prize. Awakening a woman’s love is something that doesn’t happen overnight. A man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention to love her is a coward. A man who awakens a woman love with the plan to find flaws for a way out is a coward. A woman who awakens a woman’s love who can’t carry any burdens or baggage she may come with is a coward. Don’t do it, Sis. I believe transparency is vital. There is nothing wrong with looking a man in the eyes to discuss genuine intentions. And I say LOOK HIM IN THE EYES instead of texting because cell phones have taken away the intimacy out of relationships these days. Next time you go on a date, put your phone away. Don’t fall victim to a man who is unworthy of your love. Love is an ACTION word. Trust me, sleeping better alone peacefully is better. Below are some inspirational KINGS I follow on Instagram. The links have been provided. Happy healing!

-Jasi💗


(https://www.instagram.com/r.h.sin/)

No comments:

Post a Comment