Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Cheers to NEW BEGINNINGS!!!

First, New Year blessings! I diverted from what my first 2019 blog was supposed to be about; mourning. I prayed about it and something’s and people aren’t worth your energy when you’re elevating yourself. I am an unapologetic, imperfect Christian. I’m just a girl still finding herself. My story is being written by God as I write this post. I have many current opportunities that are allowing me to step out on faith this year. I will not worry. I will not doubt. I will nourish and create healthy relationships. Mental and emotional heath are still dear to my heart but I only be blogging once to twice per month. I will let my actions speak but 2019 has already been good to me. 

A few things to carry into the New Year to be mindful of:
-Love is easy
-Follow your intuition 
-It’s okay to be alone
-Remove all emotional depressing triggers regardless of affiliation 
-Watch the actions of others and make decisions accordingly 
-Being emotionally available to someone other than your partner is cheating
-Know who your riders really are. Anyone torn gotta go.

Oh...And Sis when the conversation gets shorter with you, it’s getting longer with someone else. 
I am creating a masterpiece.
Chat soon! Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment